Today was Emily's 4 month appointment. She was a good girl even though she had to get 4 shots. We both cried a little!
She now weighs 14lbs. 7oz. and she is 24 inches long.
I get to start her on real food (cereal) now. Let's see how much of it I can wear!
Overall, appointment was good. She's a little piggy..gained 4 pounds in 2 months.
We put together her Exersaucer and she got to try it. She's not too sure of it right now!
She now weighs 14lbs. 7oz. and she is 24 inches long.
I get to start her on real food (cereal) now. Let's see how much of it I can wear!
Overall, appointment was good. She's a little piggy..gained 4 pounds in 2 months.
We put together her Exersaucer and she got to try it. She's not too sure of it right now!









0 comments:
Post a Comment