Today, I woke up not feeling well and decided to go to the Emergency Room. Ironically, I have been in this ER before, so I knew where it was. So, we left Emily with my parents and headed out.
When we got to the ER, it was pretty crowded and it took a while to be seen. When they took me back my fears were confirmed. I had an abscess. Now, its an easy fix, but its going to hurt! I'll leave the gory details out, but it was worse than childbirth!
Finally, it was done and they gave me percocet. Bad move. I went to stand up and everything got fuzzy. I got really nauseous and it seemed like I was under water. It was horrible! Jim went to get the nurse, but Jim came back and informed me it was normal.
When we were finally able to leave, I was feeling great but I was tired. So, I went to lay down and we just took it easy for the rest of the night.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
My visit to the ER...
Posted by Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment