Today we took Emily to see the Christmas Caverns. Jim & I love going and it was special to take Emily too. It was nice to see all the beautiful decorations and displays. We all had a nice time!
The Christmas Caverns are animated displays decorated for Christmas. I had been going since I was a kid. When Jim & I started dating, we kept going. I can't think of too many years that I missed seeing the beautiful decorations.
There used to be two of them, but unfortuntely one flooded and never recovered. They are actually trying to sell the building that it was in.
One of the stores is Fountains of Wayne. It is "the" store that the group Fountains of Wayne, known for the song Stacy's Mom, named themselves after.
There was also a scene in an episode of the HBO hit series, The Soprano's shot here.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Fountains of Wayne Caverns
Posted by Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment