Okay, so as a kid I had an irrational fear of blood work. I was okay with needles and shots, but anything going into a vein was enough to send me running.
I had my 1st blood draw done at 15. My Doctor thought I had mono….he was right. Anyway, I was crying before the phlebotomist even put the needle in.
The point of this post….
I was reading my new issue of Parents magazine and I came across this advertisement….
http://www.saveyourtears.com
This thing is really neat! It actually “shows” where the veins are, so you don’t get multiple sticks because they can’t find a vein.
Though this website you can find where the nearest one is to your area. You can request that your hospital get this equipment.
I think this would help with a lot of blood draw fears.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
No More Tears?!
Posted by Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment