Friday, August 01, 2008

Our Last Day...

I had just about as much sun as I could take. So, just Jim & Emily went down to the beach today.

After they came up, we got ready to go out for dinner. We went to The Lobster Claw. It is probably our favorite restaurant on the island.

Once we had stuffed ourselves, Jim & I decided to head down to the Barnegat Lighthouse. We got out to walk off our meal...until I got attacked by a pesky fly! It drew blood and would NOT leave me alone. So, we were only there a short time.

We left and headed to our ornament shop, Under the Mistletoe. We got our vacation ornament and headed back to the house to start packing.

Overall, it was a wonderful vacation. I was sad to see it over!

Note: This is how Jim deflates a beach ball!

1 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

Those are great pictures Kelly!~~ Looks like so much fun and your hubby seems quite cool!!! YAY