Sunday, July 08, 2007

Day 2 at LBI

Well here it is the second day of vacation and I have successfully avoided the ER, unlike last year! However, my morning sickness kicked in with a headache, so, I stayed home while Emily went to the beach with Jim, and my parents.
Emily had fun when she was on the blanket and off the sand! We were doing well until the tide started to come in. Jim picked up the stuff and moved it once, but it was futile... After we got comfortably moved, the tide came in more and SOAKED us and all of our stuff. When they came home, I found this way to funny!

We all got ready and went out for a nice dinner. After that we went to Bay Village for a little bit, did some shopping and got some of the yummiest fudge in the world!

We are having a lot of fun!

0 comments: