Happy Friday the 13th!
Jim, my Dad, Emily & I all went to the beach.
My Mom wasn't feeling too good, so she stayed home. We all had fun for a couple hours and then we went back for dinner.
Jim picked out a restaurant called The Lobster Claw which was wonderful! We all had excellent meals and then we went to My favorite ice cream parlour The Show Place for ice cream.
We had so much fun and at first Emily was a little scared then she got so excited!
Even though I hate being embarrased, I love The Show Place so much that I risk it every time! This time it was Jim that got picked on and I got it all on camera!
After ice cream, we went home and sat on the beach for a little while. Then, we went to pack.
Overall, we all had a great time!









0 comments:
Post a Comment