Today, we all went down to the beach. We were down there for about 3 hours. It was wonderful....and HOT!
Emily had so much fun playing in the ocean and the sand! It was hard to get her back out! Jimmy could care less where we were! He slept most of the time at the beach!
After we got back and showered, we all went to Fantasy Island so Emily could go on some rides! She had a blast! She even went on some rides....ALONE!
She went on a pumpkin ferris wheel alone that she kept calling the Cinderella Ride! She was even happier that she got a pink pumpkin! She went on the choo-choo train with Grandpa (and we have pictures to prove it!). She went on the swings by herself (she does NOT get that from me!). She went on the carousel with Daddy.
She even went on the SCRAMBLER with both Jim & I! She *LOVED* it! I told Jim I remembered why I hadn't been on it in 20 years! Emily wanted to get right back on!
Jim won Emily an adorable Boyd's Bear & Crayola set during a ball toss! She loves her new bear! Then we got some ice cream! We had a wonderful time!
After that we were all exhaused and went home to collapse..jpg)
.jpg)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Ticket to Ride...
Posted by Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment