Today, my parents, Jim, Emily & I all went to visit Michelle, Tony & Laura.
We ordered pizza and all had a wonderful time. We sat around, talked and laughed. Tony again was looking well, but started to look tired towards the end.
When we were leaving, I went into the kitchen to extend the invitation for Christmas. Tony stayed in the dining room with my parents and Michelle told me the bad news. The doctors told her that Tony had at most a year left. At this point, Jim came into the kitchen and we told him the news as well. I think that sent us into a little state of shock. How could that even be possible?
We are so grateful that we were able to spend this day with him, little did we know it would be our last....
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Visit with Michelle and Tony....
Posted by Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment