Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Time to Go Home

As much as I'm looking forward to going home, I'm going to miss being waited on hand and foot! Jim actually woke me up by calling around 8:30am. I had a rough night of sleep. The nurse came in and told me I was going to be released this morning. I just had to wait for the pediatrician to come and release baby Jimmy.

People cannot believe I want to STAY in the hospital! But, believe me, Saint Clare's Hospital doesn't have typical hospital rooms.

They have cable tv, a vcr, dvd player and high speed wireless internet ALL complementary! Not to mention the rooms... They are gorgeous! They are completely private with hardwood floors and a pull out couch for Dad to sleep on overnight. They also have a private chef and you & Daddy can both eat free! Its not typical hospital fare either!

All the staff is excellent and they really go out of their way to make your stay special!

0 comments: