Sunday, June 29, 2008

Florida - Day 3!

Today we all woke up early and headed out to breakfast. Where did we go on this wonderful island? IHOP! Okay, so we left the island!

When we returned to the condo, the groups were formed. Some were going jet skiing and parasailing. The rest of us...Debbie, Aggie & myself went to drop Amy off at the airport and then went with Debbie to get her tattoo. While Debbie was getting tattooed, Aggie & I went shopping for souvenirs.

We got back to the shop and Debbie was almost done. Her tattoo looked great! We stopped for food and headed back to the condo to wait for everyone to come back from dinner. From what we heard it was a wild one!

Then, what did we do?! We sat around and talked. We also played a few games...one of which was charades! We laughed so hard.

It was finally time to say goodbye to everyone and head to bed for a very early flight.

I'm so glad I got the opportunity to meet these wonderful women!

0 comments: