I actually managed to get to the airport on time! I am so impressed, I am never up that early!

Of course, it just started to downpour when we were coming in to land. That made it extra exciting!
Once I got my bag, I was off to meet Debbie! This is where the fun begins! I texted her to see where she was and when I came around the corner...there she was! We greeted eachother with a hug. We talked a lot while we waited for Michelle & Quincy to show up. They both showed up within minutes of eachother and there was a lot more hugging!
We got the rental car and headed out to the condo, where Melissa, Brandi & Trisha were already waiting. We got there, dropped off our stuff, did more hugging and decided we were hungry. So, Debbie, Michelle, Quincy & I headed out to eat. We went to this great little sports bar called Sidelines.
We got back to the condo and just relaxed on the balcony overlooking the Gulf. It was paradise! We just talked, joked and had fun! This was our view...

The remaining girls, Agata, Amy, Tory, Mimi finally showed up and there was more hugging! We all got ready for our first night dinner. We were going to a place called Portofino Charlies. It was wonderful and I had the best strip steak!
We then divided into two groups. One group went back to the condo and the rest of us hit the bars! We had so much fun and finally ended up at the condo around midnight. It was then that Tina joined us. After some more talking we all went to bed. It was a wonderful day!









0 comments:
Post a Comment