
So, Emily was playing with the dog. Then all of a sudden she got quiet. She came into Jim and I with a look on her face and her hand outstretched..palm up. All she said was..."Yucky". At this Jim and I both looked at her hand and....she got a hold of my bottle of aspirin.
Jim & I both flew into high gear and headed to the ER...again. Funny enough, we were put in the same room that we had with Jimmy last month. We couldn't be sure that she actually ingested any, but we had them run blood work to make sure.
The nurses kept commenting on what good children we had, because you would hardly know that they were even there. And this was in a pediatric ER.
It was about an hour before the blood work came back and she was perfectly fine. She ingested no aspirin what so ever!
We are so thankful that everything was okay!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
ER Visit...Take 2
Posted by Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment