I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!
We spent the day at Michelle's with my parents and Jim's mom. We all had a wonderful time, got wonderful gifts and had some excellent food!
Of course, Emily loved spending the day with Laura and Aunt "Chelle". Emily literally worships Michelle which is just wonderful! And Michelle is such a wonderful Aunt to Emily & Jimmy! They are very lucky to have her in their lives.
A little about the extraordinary women in my life.....
My Sister in Law Michelle is one of the strongest women I know. I definitely look up to her. She is a wonderful friend, aunt and sister. We've had some rocky roads, but thankfully we've been able to put that in the past and work on our relationship. I don't look at her as just my sister in law anymore I truly look at her as a friend.
My Mother in Law is a really wonderful woman. She is always going out of her way to help in what ever way she can. Its the little things she does that just make you feel special. Also, thank you for raising such a wonderful son!
My Mom is just the best! She always knows what to say to make a situation better. She's just one of those extra special people. She knows how to make me laugh...and how sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself! I love her to pieces! Thanks Mom...for everything!
I just love being a part of a family with these wonderful, exceptional women. Just being around them makes me a better person. I love you all!
Now, my reason for Mother's Day. My two beautiful children and with that I have to thank my wonderful husband! He is my rock, my love, my best friend and my everything.
So, on Mother's Day I want to thank him for giving me the two greatest gifts in my life. I love you! ~ PB
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment